Our Johnson County window cleaning service covers all of Overland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. Our expertise lies in both residential windows and commercial window washing jobs of any size. Our cleaning technicians have been vetted, trained, and are ready for any job you’re ready to throw our way!
Thank You for Considering Our Window Cleaning Services
Thank you for trusting our window cleaners in Johnson County to help your office building or house get back its shine! We guarantee all of our work and we will do whatever it takes to make you satisfied. All of our employees and contractors are licensed and insured in the states of Kansas and Missouri to perform any type of duty relating to window washing. You can rest assured that we have your best interests in mind as we are more concerned with repeat customers than one-time washings.
Our Window Cleaning Service Area in Johnson County
Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood, Merriam, Mission, Fairway, Mission Hills, Lenexa, Shawnee, Prairie Village, and more!
Our Philosophy on Window Washing
While many companies will try to lure you in with a cheap up-front rate, they may try to tack on additional charges and fees on the back end after they’ve already performed the work. Then, it may be too late to dispute the bill. At Top Cleaning KC, we are in the window washing business to develop long term customers who rave about our work, which leads to many referrals down the road. Read more about how our teams perform our commercial window washing service by Top Cleaning KC on our main website.
Our company employs only the best residential and commercial window cleaners in Johnson County, Kansas. We put them through background checks, drug tests, and make sure that their scrubbing skills are top-notch.
Power Washing and Commercial Windows
While property managers have a lot on their plate at all times, commercial window cleaning services shouldn’t be one of them. Here’s how our services can help…
- By cleaning your commercial office windows, you’ll allow more sunlight in. This helps with energy costs significantly during the winter months.
- Double pane windows can become faulty without regular cleaning. We’ll make sure that no damage has occurred and prevent it from happening in the future.
- Allowing our contractors do the work reduces the risk of injury. Our cleaning crews are highly trained for this sort of thing.
- If you want to have your office building power sprayed to either clean up after new construction or just to renew your office’s exterior, we’re the best in Johnson County.
Residential Windows and Gutter Cleaning
For a small additional fee, our cleaning crews can remove all dirt and debris from your gutters as well! This will not only help maintain the appearance of your home, but will prevent water damage from accumulating due to lack of drainage.
If you’re a do-it-yourself window washing weekend warrior type, and you don’t mind the elbow grease, more power to you. For professional window cleaning, here’s how our service can help…
- It will save you a ton of time. Instead of mixing up a detergent or using 100 bottles of glass cleaner, our professional window cleaners come equipped with an eco-friendly detergent that’s safe for your family and the environment.
- Our crews will be able to spot any potential problem areas during the initial inspection before they even get to work cleaning your windows. These include general house maintenance issues as well!
- Our window washing teams will be able to safely get rid of any insect infestations, leaving you out of harm’s way.
For more information on our other cleaning services in Johnson County, call (816) 319-2103 today! Alternatively, you can check out more of our Overland Park carpet cleaning services on Strikingly.